Vocabulary Quiz for Lawyers and Law Students
Hello pals, it’s time for another edition of our vocabulary quiz for lawyers. Hope you are really up for it, because unlike last time, the questions are tougher now so you’ll have to step up if you are to sail through. But if you’ve been actively working on that vocab of yours, this should be some kid stuff.
Here are some questions for you.
(1) Asocial: Does this word mean
(2) Incentivize: Does this word mean;
(3) Aficionado: Does this word mean;
(4) Underhand: Does this word mean;
(5) Moiety: Does this word mean;
(6) Quintessential: Does this word mean;
(7) Desuetude: Does this word mean;
(8) Comminatory: Does this word mean;
(9) Evanescent: Does this word mean;
(10) Tenebrous: Does this word mean;
(11) In situ: Does this word mean;
(12) Verboten: Does this word mean;
(1) A (2) D (3) B (4) D (5) C (6) B (7) A (8) C (9) B (10) D (11) B (12) C
Tough questions as I said earlier and it would be nothing short of a spectacular feat were someone to get them all correctly. But if anyone eventually does, do let us know by commenting.
Patrick Herbert is the Editor-in-Chief and founder of Law Student Hub. He is an LL.B. Law graduate from the University of Benin, Nigeria. He’s a life enthusiast, a budding writer and internet entrepreneur. Patrick is deeply passionate about law and research and has inspired many with his thought-provoking articles. To get in touch, follow him on social media.